People who suffer with anxiety seldom believe that therapy will help. This is particularly true for people who have been suffering for years or decades, and even more so for those who have tried therapy and medication without success.
The truth is, anxiety disorders can be managed and overcome.
That’s why I love working with people with anxiety; they get better. Check out the Success Stories page to see what’s possible.
Based on proven tools and techniques from my over 20 years of experience helping patients conquer their anxiety, this program can help you significantly reduce, and even eliminate your obsessive thoughts, panic, compulsions, and phobias, so you can live a life free of avoidance, worry, and fear.
This life-changing, 11 hour, 9-CD
course includes 46 anxiety-combating sessions featuring:
- Proven methods for overcoming fears, compulsions, and worry
- In-depth information and answers to all your questions about anxiety
- Relaxation tools and exercises for quieting your mind and relaxing your body
- Techniques for stopping negative self-talk and runaway thinking
- An audio exercise to help you practice using the tools and techniques you’ll learn
- Two brain training sessions for dealing with trauma and overcoming phobias
- Two exercises to help retrain your brain to eliminate panic attacks
- A hypnosis session to increase your confidence and courage
- Expert advice from professionals in the fields of psychiatry, psychotherapy, medicine, biology, and nutrition
In all, you get a total of seven different exercises and sessions for retraining your brain and conquering anxiety that you can listen to as often as you like, at your own pace.
Plus, you’ll also hear from people who’ve successfully conquered their anxiety using the tools, techniques and exercises in this series.
I think you’ll find their stories to be comforting, educational, and inspirational, as they share with you how they used the information and tools taught in this series to overcome their anxiety disorder.
There are many different types of anxiety disorders. And most people with anxiety have symptoms from more than one disorder. The Anxiety Solution Series
teaches you how to overcome and even eliminate all forms of anxiety, including:
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Compulsions—such as repetitive hand washing, checking, touching, counting, etc.
- Phobias—including fear of flying, driving, riding in elevators, public speaking and all of the over 200 different phobias
- Social anxiety—such as fear of interacting or eating with other people
- Catastrophic and “what if” thinking
- Excessive worrying about past or future events, including worries about developing major medical problems and fears about you or someone you love dying
- Avoidance due to fear that something terrible will happen
To make it easier for you to learn and practice the skills necessary to succeed, The Anxiety Solution Series
is broken into two parts.
The first part, Quiet Mind, Relaxed Body
, focuses on two of the most essential elements to overcoming anxiety: quieting your mind and relaxing your body. You’ll learn:
- What foods can make your anxiety worse
- What types of medications can reduce and even relieve your symptoms
- Coping skills, including “the single best anti-stress medicine” and the secret to overcoming all anxiety disorders
- You also hear from former anxiety suffers, as they share with you how anxiety affected their life and what they did to beat it
The second half of the series, Power Tools: Powerful Solutions to Heal Anxiety
, builds on what you learn in the first half by teaching you a range of advanced anxiety reduction skills including:
- Tools for preventing panic attacks
- Techniques to help you stop dwelling on the past and worrying about the future
- Reprocessing and desensitization of past traumas
- A Hierarchy of Triumph to overcome all phobias and fears
- Hypnosis to help you increase your confidence and become the calm person you desire to be
- Assertiveness skills to help you realize that you have more control over your life than you think
- Stress reduction techniques that you can easily incorporate into your daily life
- You’ll also hear a therapy session Ken had with a life-long anxiety sufferer and more interviews with experts
Most sessions are only 30 minutes or less. (You probably spend more time than that watching TV.) You can listen to them just about anywhere, at your own pace, as many times as you like.
And with the seven different training sessions, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to practice and master the skills you need to overcome your anxiety.
Order The Anxiety Solution Series and begin your path to freedom!